Monday, June 1, 2009

Holy crap

I get terrified every time I see anything I think might injure a Wing like Henrik Zetterberg. I mean, Hank especially. He gets a love-tap from someone half his size and I cover my eyes and yell OH-NO BACK SPASMS!

But I thought this was awesome.

Completely unnecessary, and the result of a bunch of ridiculously cheap shots by a frustrated Penguins team (seriously, Max Talbot, stop being a whore and lay off our goalie), but awesome.

And after seven (now eight) Stanley Cup finals games against them, that kind of end-of-game shenaniganery is just what I've come to expect from Pittsburgh, so it's not like I was entirely surpised.

But seriously, that picture is going up on my wall next to the picture of Franzen punching Malkin in the end-of-game corner-scrum from last year. I think Malkin needs to stop trying to beat up vikings, because it's not working out for him very well at all.

0 comments: