Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dial-Up internet should be illegal

So we're back from winter break hiatus. It was a good break; Detroit improved their record a bunch and definitely showed Chicago who's boss in the Winter Classic. If you happened to miss the game, Hulu has the NBC feed posted.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/51948/nhl-capitals-at-devils-010109#s-p1-so-i0

It's listed as a Devils-Caps game, but I swear it's the Winter Classic. Staying on the topic of the Devils, Shanny is coming back! It's not to Detroit much to my sister's dislike, but just so long as we don't play them in the Finals I think she'll live. It's only in the verbal agreement stages now, but it's a start at least.

All-Star Game update: The only thing good I've been able to find about this whole ordeal is Pavel's thoughts.

"I think Hossa said 'I don't want to go,'," Datsyuk said. "Maybe without Hossa no go, I'll be fastest player on ice."


On to less happier things:
Tonight's game.

It's always fun to play Dallas, even if the Wings lose, because they never fail to make Marty Turco look foolish. Let's reminisce a little:


Beautiful. Too bad we couldn't see it again tonight.

Anyway, if you can get over the fact that the Wings blew an early lead to Dallas and look on the bright side, they still get a point, and Ozzie got his revenge on Mike Ribeiro. If you didn't see the high-sticking I'll keep looking for a video but Ribeiro was pretty busted up. Darn.

EDIT
I found the video!

-LoFFeN1987

bahahahahaha

peace. love. hockey

0 comments: