Friday, September 11, 2009

We're back!


As the start of the season draws nearer, we here at Hockeytown Static will get back into the swing of things and start posting more often. We are incredibly sorry that there were so few posts over the summer, but our dial-up internet sucks more than having to watch Sidney Crosby lift the Stanley Cup in the Joe Louis Arena.

In Red Wings world, not much has been happening. Jiri Hudler is definitely going to Russia, and Andreas Lilja might actually play, and soon. So, question of the day- Which defenseman is being shipped out to LA to make room for Lilja?

Second question of the day- What the heck are these?

I'm officially terrified.

In other news, the Prospects Tournament got underway this week, and our newest little Slovakian seems to be tearing things up.


I wish with every fiber of my being that I could have been there, but instead I was stuck at school, listening to my professor lecture about the Great Lakes drainage basin. My time would have been better spent looking at Mike Green's new website.

1 comments:

Animal Drew said...

I have one of those weird little Russian things, got it back when they won the Cup back in '97. If memory serves right it goes (little to largest) Larionov, Lidstrom, Shanaha, Federov, Yzerman.

By the way, if either of you are going to be around GVSU the 25th of this month. Yours truly will be participating in the GVSU Alumni Hockey game on Saturday night.