Monday, March 22, 2010

Where was this team four months ago? (don't say "injured")

I'm still not entirely sure how I should react to what happened in the last game, except to flail my arms around and make funny noises, but I don't have any way to record something like that and upload it to the internet, so you'll have to use your imagination. Or you could go visit someone who actually found words to describe the awesomeness.

I also think that Ken Daniels should talk about Wings blogs more often, because as soon as Nightmare on Helm Street was mentioned on air, it seemed like all bloody hell broke loose. That game was equal parts awesome and ridiculous.

Now we have to go from that to watching the Sidney Crosby love parade tonight on Versus. Fun. The last time we played them, we lost in a shootout. Hopefully Zetterberg's "fuck shootouts" mentality carries over from Saturday night.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Where was this team four months ago?

I'll say...resting.