Monday, January 18, 2010

I got detained at the border for telling the customs agent I was heading to Toronto to kill a man

We were planning to postpone the post about the Dallas game until after the Chicago game in hopes that we would have something more substantial and pleasant to write than:

"Grumble grumble argh complain... I hate Steve Ott... grumble rant... NHL officiating... ugh bad photoshop complain... suck it, Toronto... vomit."

Well, after the game against Chicago, the only substantial thing we can do is take that and add:

"argh... 20 cent... why, Marian?... vomit more."

The Wings lost two games in two days, both decided by a shootout. And while they were painful to watch as a Wings fan, I can't say that I wasn't at least entertained.



Who knew Bertuzzi had that in him?

0 comments: