Monday, January 11, 2010

TAVARES!!!

Every time I sit down in front of this blog, I have to fight against the instinct to bang my head against the keyboard and bitch about what a crappy season it's been. (Also, now that every other word out of Larry Murphy's mouth is "Calder candidate", I have to fight against titling every post "I liked Jimmy Howard before he was cool".)

At least the injuries seem to have leveled off for the time being. Of course, now that I've said that, we're going to lose half the team...

Tomorrow the Wings are playing the New York Islanders. And you kids know what that means.

That means Tavares:



Oh man, John Tavares's new nickname in this household is totally "Pooch".

Mostly because Butch, Chubby, Tiny or Ralph just don't suit him at all.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I really, really, really love this. I will never be able to think of JT the same.