Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The internet finally worked...after a day and a half...

So there's not much going on with the Red Wings, in terms of breaking news at least. Rafalski and Draper are still out with what I'm guessing is exploding chicken pox, and Andreas Lilja still isn't close to playing yet.

Game three is tonight in Anaheim, and judging from the last two, it's going to be gross, but entertaining. Personally in the playoffs, I'd prefer boring games that lead to shutouts for Ozzie and don't make me want to pull out my hair. But in reality, that will never happen.

So here's hoping that the Wings can get a win tonight an pull ahead in the series. Really, really, hoping. The less we have to hear their horrible goal horn, the better (I swear it's the most annoying noise in hockey other than the Dallas Star's "One Minute" announcer). I'm thinking a ten'o'clock coffee run may be in order for the next two games. Who came up with the idea of different time zones, anyway?

0 comments: