Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? (...and by Carmen Sandiego I mean Mark Hartigan)

Important things first:

Wings vs Sharks tonight at 7:30 on FSN. If the Draper-Skank issue comes up more than once during the game, I might throw something. However, being aware of the inevitable, I already have a pile of small, non-breakable items near my television ready for my stress relief. The name Skank is pretty self-explanatory, and I'm assuming that all of you are smart enough to figure it out. (Variations sometimes include Skank the Turtle and Skank Prime.)

Kopecky and Chelios are out tonight, Brad Stuart is back and partnering with Kronwall (as far as I know)



This past week, I've been contemplating some of the most random things in the world. One is music, and how if anyone gets their hands my ipod, I would probably be admitted to a mental institution.

Songs that are far too epic to listen to on your ipod while buying lasagna:
1. Larry Santos & Dan Yessian- Red Wings, My Red Wings
2. Bon Jovi- Living on a Prayer
3. Journey- Seperate Ways


Another is where the heck is Mark Hartigan? This one has been bothering me for a while, but I was never motivated enough to go look it up. Well I found out yesterday, and I'm not going to lie, I was surprised.



Places you don't expect to find Mark Hartigan:
1. Your bed
2. Hosting a television game show
3. Latvia

Latvia? Really? He's currently playing for Dinamo Riga in the KHL. There is a good chance that I already knew this, but my hockey amnesia made me forget it.


Prepare yourselves, Hockeytown. This game has the potential to be filled with so many "Skank returns" and "the four-point game" comments that your head might explode (at least it's not on Versus).

Go Wings.

0 comments: