Sunday, April 19, 2009

An actual game recap will be written when it's not almost four in the morning...

I guess "cheating" on the faceoff doesn't work for everyone. Or at least not the Blue Jackets. I'm sure you've all heard by now Hitchcock's spiel about this, and either he changed his mind and decided that hopefully the honest route would win him a series, or the Red Wings really are just the better team.

With the win Saturday the Wings pull ahead in the series 2-0. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that means there is about an 72% chance that Detroit will win the first round. I'd feel a lot better if the Wings could up that to 87 and go 3-0 on Tuesday.

That would mean that temporarily my stressing can go back to focusing on finals (Who's idea was it to have finals the same week as the first round, anyway?).

[*Edit from Trisha - the last four years finals were during the second round. You've got it easy, kid.]

1 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my god. That article on faceoff's is quite possibly the best locker room interview ever.