Thursday, April 16, 2009

That's more like it

That game was awesome.

Ericsson was awesome. Pavel was awesome. Maltby's line was pretty awesome.

And I don't know where that Chris Osgood was three months ago, but frankly, I don't care, so long as he stays.

Don't break out the brooms just yet - the BJs are not going to take this one lying down. And I'll echo pretty much everybody I've already read when I say that I'm going to want to see that again to make sure it wasn't a fluke and practically the entire regular season was. But damn if that game didn't make me feel better about life.

Now the Wings only need to do it fifteen more times.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way. I was worried as hell about this, but at least we know that it is still in them. The entire central division is pretty much in this and do you know why? Because they play in OUR league.