Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Am I up early... or am I up late?

Were those refs crappy again? I've heard as much. I don't know. After the first Calgary goal, I only looked up six times.

The first couple of those times, Chris Osgood was doing this thing where he could have had his skate against the little red bar that marks off the rectangle where the other team was aiming the puck, but instead, he... didn't.

And wouldn't you know it - that's where the puck went in. Twice. I think my neighbors in this walls-of-paper building now probably know me as "that girl who yells HOLD THE POST!!!" I'll fit right in with "creepy chick" and "dude who whistles too early in the morning." Why do you do this to me, Ozzie? After I've defended you to everyone I know...

I was going through my old bookmarks this weekend and found this. Bow down in awe and terror at the impressive spectacle that is The Kevin Dineen Card Museum. That, my friends, is devotion. I'm personally a fan of the 94-95 pog, and the primal scream, but adorable Wendy's juniors Dineen also makes me smile. I kind of wish I remembered where I found the link in the first place, but oh well...

0 comments: