Monday, March 9, 2009

We're still here

Really. I haven't flung myself off a bridge or anything (given the last week or so, could you blame me if I had?). I just haven't been around much. I wish I could say that's because I spent spring break in the Caribbean, but alas. This was just not the case.

It seems a little unfair to the literally tens of readers this blog has surely accumulated (not even counting my mother) that the first post with any actual content in over a week was Tyler Kennedy making sweet, sweet love to his hockey stick. (I... want to make the joke, but I can't for the life of me pick just one direction to take it.)

Because I don't think that anything I have to say about the Detroit goaltending situation at the moment would be enlightening to anyone, all I can offer right now is the following:

- Homer's probably playing again tomorrow. I'm excited.

- Hossa's probably not playing again tomorrow. I'm sad.

- BREAKING NEWS: Alex Ovechkin wears Spongebob Squarepants boxers.

Are you really surprised? I'm not. (anyway, this picture is probably three years old.)

- PUPPIES!!!!

Yeah, that's all I got. Here's to the next week in hockey being much better than the last. Go Wings.

0 comments: